National All-Star Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National All-Star Hockey League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStandingsRostersToday's GamesEndorsementsPower RankingsGM ListFull Stat IndexScheduleWaiversLeaderboardFree AgentsRulesLeague FilesLeague HistoryPlayoffs
Latest topics
» Playoffs Started
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am by James

» grey cup final
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm by habs1909

» Another Idea
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm by jschofield

» Panthers Playoff Push
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm by stadnyk

» News Report: New York Islanders To Stock Up On Lube
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm by GoSensGo

» h1n1 shot
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm by habs1909

» quack quack
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 am by James

» Season 6 Changes
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm by James

» Another Idea to Solve Activity Crisis
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm by James

» Contract Extensions
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am by James

Top posters
James
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_lcapAn Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_voting_barAn Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_rcap 
habs1909
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_lcapAn Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_voting_barAn Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_rcap 
WashingtonGM
Duckies-GM
stadnyk
Carolina_GM
IslesGM
Dallas
jschofield
NYRangers

An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis

Go down 
5 posters

What do you think of this idea
Genius
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_lcap14%An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Dumb
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_lcap57%An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Meh
An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_lcap29%An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
jschofield

jschofield

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-08

An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis Empty
PostSubject: An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis   An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 pm

We have about 15 GMs or so who are fairly active. So, my idea is simple. Each GM... GMs TWO TEAMS An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis Icon_surprised

That's right. Each GM takes control of two teams. The only catch of course would be that the GM could not make a trade between his teams, and any player traded from one of his two teams could not be traded to the other team he controls within one season.

But it actually is so radical, it just might work.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis   An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Again, give a definitive answer, only I can answer meh!
Back to top Go down
NYRangers

NYRangers

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis   An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 pm

On a first note, I think that, in any league we'd participate, people prefer to run with 30 GM's for the 30 teams.

What would happen if we split all the teams, then (by I don't know what miracle) we receive interest from new GMs to join? We just cannot refuse them; so some GM would have to drop a team for the newcomers... Some GM would have 2 teams while other only 1. That would demand more implication from some of us, that would lead (I think, well in many cases) in some kind of favoritism for 1 of our 2 teams, while the other would only receive a lack of energy...

Dunno if it was clear enough An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis Icon_razz But meh, my point is that I don't really like the idea
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis   An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm

2 teams per gm = bad idea

the original idea posted = good idea
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis   An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:37 pm

i havent done much to my team in a long team (i like it the way it is) but if some gms put in effort the improve that team then its taken away, and if they choose not to make changes the teams remain in the same state so it doesnt make much change
Back to top Go down
http://canadiens.nhl.com/index.html
WashingtonGM

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis   An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 am

ive tried to make changes and we all know how that worked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis   An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea to Solve the Activity Crisis
Page 1 of 1