National All-Star Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National All-Star Hockey League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStandingsRostersToday's GamesEndorsementsPower RankingsGM ListFull Stat IndexScheduleWaiversLeaderboardFree AgentsRulesLeague FilesLeague HistoryPlayoffs
Latest topics
» Playoffs Started
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am by James

» grey cup final
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm by habs1909

» Another Idea
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm by jschofield

» Panthers Playoff Push
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm by stadnyk

» News Report: New York Islanders To Stock Up On Lube
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm by GoSensGo

» h1n1 shot
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm by habs1909

» quack quack
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 am by James

» Season 6 Changes
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm by James

» Another Idea to Solve Activity Crisis
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm by James

» Contract Extensions
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am by James

Top posters
James
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_vote_lcaphabs revitalization of boards attempt I_voting_barhabs revitalization of boards attempt I_vote_rcap 
habs1909
habs revitalization of boards attempt I_vote_lcaphabs revitalization of boards attempt I_voting_barhabs revitalization of boards attempt I_vote_rcap 
WashingtonGM
Duckies-GM
stadnyk
Carolina_GM
IslesGM
Dallas
jschofield
NYRangers

habs revitalization of boards attempt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
habs1909

habs1909

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-25

habs revitalization of boards attempt Empty
PostSubject: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm

so the other day the door to the vending machine at school was open so u could just reach in and get free coke's and stuff. share ur vending machine stories, if ur got screwed anything.
Back to top Go down
http://canadiens.nhl.com/index.html
WashingtonGM

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm

got too drunk and decided to fall into the vending machine and break it. woke up with lots of candy and tiny shards of glass in my bed
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:38 pm

lol, theirs never a bad drunk story
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 pm

amen to that
Back to top Go down
IslesGM

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm

When I was in high school, there was a vending machine that read a local movie theatre's tokens as $1, even though they only cost a quarter. You could essentially put a quarter in, and get a .50 item plus .50 back.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

IslesGM wrote:
When I was in high school, there was a vending machine that read a local movie theatre's tokens as $1, even though they only cost a quarter. You could essentially put a quarter in, and get a .50 item plus .50 back.

Lol. The other stories were good too but this one is classic. I've never been able to do that.
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm

this thread is better than word association game
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 am

habs1909 wrote:
this thread is better than word association game

you s.o.b

actually idc, just throwing random ideas to see which ones stick
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:19 pm

none really caught on
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 pm

thats fine, i gave it a shot. more than most people on this board can say.

why so hostile?
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:30 pm

don't use words like hostile, im not to sure on what they mean
Back to top Go down
IslesGM

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

It's where college students stay as they backpack through europe... sometimes they are brutally murdered though, so I would avoid them.
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 am

well then i apologize for my attempts to get teh boards going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:46 am

speaking of small-time scams, there was a coin counter at my local commerce bank that i used to exploit when i was in grade school. You were able to guess the amount of the coins you put in and if you were right you would get a t-shirt or a hat or something. My friend and I realized that if a certain amount were guessed, it would be added on to the total of the coins. We were in there every day and prob cleared a few hundred bucks over the course of a summer until they realized something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm

lol good one.

and washington what u mean, i'm not trying to insult u or anything if u took it the wrong way
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm

i did. haha. oops/
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:37 pm

aight we good, we good
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 pm

all the stories were good, but the isles gm story was the one that stuck with me, u win
Back to top Go down
Duckies-GM
Admin
Duckies-GM

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:35 pm

When I was a kid --many, many moons ago-- we used to have to do our laundry at the local laundromat. There was two vending machines there. One that dispensed soda, and one that dispensed coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Oh, and oddly enough, chicken soup. Anywho...

On one particular trip, my cousin and I ran ahead of our mothers into the 'mat. On a chance, I hit one of the buttons on the soda machine, and a coke popped out. Someone must have put money in and forgot about it, or something. In any case, I got a free coke.

As you can imagine, this didn't sit well with my cousin, whose mother wouldn't spare any of her laundry change so he could get a coke as well. He decided he wanted mine. I clung to it with dear life as we wrestled around in the laundromat. We pushed rolling laundry baskets into each other, jumped over washing machines and dryers and even tussled in the mean streets of Georgetown. Drunks from the McGibbon hotel next door were entertained by two kids fighting to the near death over one single can of Coca-Cola. (And this is before they went up to the 355ml cans!)

Now, it doens't take a rocket scientist to know that trying to wrestle whilst holding a can of coke --without using it as a weapon so as not to damage the can-- is no easy task. I managed, however, and in the end I decided we'd split it. I tossed it over to him so he could have the first sip.

I was always the smarter of the two of us...which was apparent when he stood there with thick, black coke all over his face after opening the can that had been jostled around for the last half hour.

Needless to say, the fighting started all over again and neither of us got the damn soda.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skwidslair.net
habs1909

habs1909

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 am

lmao, so much detail in that. im guessing u couldnt have been more than 10 at the time. next time u see him tell him the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: habs revitalization of boards attempt   habs revitalization of boards attempt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

habs revitalization of boards attempt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
National All-Star Hockey League :: General :: Bored Room-
Jump to: