National All-Star Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National All-Star Hockey League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStandingsRostersToday's GamesEndorsementsPower RankingsGM ListFull Stat IndexScheduleWaiversLeaderboardFree AgentsRulesLeague FilesLeague HistoryPlayoffs
Latest topics
» Playoffs Started
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am by James

» grey cup final
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm by habs1909

» Another Idea
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm by jschofield

» Panthers Playoff Push
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm by stadnyk

» News Report: New York Islanders To Stock Up On Lube
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm by GoSensGo

» h1n1 shot
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm by habs1909

» quack quack
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 am by James

» Season 6 Changes
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm by James

» Another Idea to Solve Activity Crisis
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm by James

» Contract Extensions
lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am by James

Top posters
James
lines to be auto set by james I_vote_lcaplines to be auto set by james I_voting_barlines to be auto set by james I_vote_rcap 
habs1909
lines to be auto set by james I_vote_lcaplines to be auto set by james I_voting_barlines to be auto set by james I_vote_rcap 
WashingtonGM
Duckies-GM
stadnyk
Carolina_GM
IslesGM
Dallas
jschofield
NYRangers

lines to be auto set by james

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WashingtonGM

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-03-27

lines to be auto set by james Empty
PostSubject: lines to be auto set by james   lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Line 1

Patrick Elias- Henrik Sedin-Claude Giroux

Dan Boyle-Robin Regehr

Line 2

Chris Kunitz-Chris Kelly-Richard Zednik

Shaone Morrisonn-Ron Hainsey

Line 3

Matt Pettinger- Jeremy Roenick-Boyd Gordon

Brad Lukowich-Nick Weesty

Line 4

Derek Boogaard-Alexander Svitov-Nathan Perrot (both wingers up from minors after trades)

PowerPlay 1

Patrick Elias-Henrik Sedin-Claude Giroux

Dan Boyle- Ron Hainsey

PowerPlay 2

Chris Kunitz-Chris Kelly-Richard Zednick

Shaone Morrisonn-Ron Hainsey

PK1

Claude Giroux-Henrik Sedin

Dan Boyle -Robin Regehr

PK2

Patrick Elias-Jeremy Roenick

Brad Lukowich-Shaone Morrisonn

PK 3 players
1. Claude Giroux-Dan Boyle-Robin Regehr
2. Henrik Sedin-Shaone Morrisonn-Ron Hainsey

Goalies:
1.Evgeni Nabakov
2. Ray Emery

Penalty Shots: Elias,Sedin,Giroux,Zednick,Boyle
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: lines to be auto set by james   lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:58 pm

You sent these exact ones to my email right?

I'll do them when I have a chance, it seems every time I finish prospects, new ones get put up lol.
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

PostSubject: Re: lines to be auto set by james   lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:32 pm

yes i did. just wanted to make sure they were up here incase i deleted it out of my email
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

PostSubject: Re: lines to be auto set by james   lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

james a few changes as per my roster on the roster page right now

please send down markstrom,telqvist, and the other 2 goalies to leave nabakov/emery on the caps.

exchange nathan perrot on the 4th line for oskar osala since he's listed on my roster right now

the other 2 minor league goalies that are listed as suspended should be scratched from my minor league roster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lines to be auto set by james   lines to be auto set by james I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lines to be auto set by james
Page 1 of 1