National All-Star Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National All-Star Hockey League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStandingsRostersToday's GamesEndorsementsPower RankingsGM ListFull Stat IndexScheduleWaiversLeaderboardFree AgentsRulesLeague FilesLeague HistoryPlayoffs
Latest topics
» Playoffs Started
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am by James

» grey cup final
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm by habs1909

» Another Idea
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm by jschofield

» Panthers Playoff Push
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm by stadnyk

» News Report: New York Islanders To Stock Up On Lube
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm by GoSensGo

» h1n1 shot
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm by habs1909

» quack quack
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 am by James

» Season 6 Changes
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm by James

» Another Idea to Solve Activity Crisis
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm by James

» Contract Extensions
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am by James

Top posters
James
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcapEastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_voting_barEastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap 
habs1909
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcapEastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_voting_barEastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap 
WashingtonGM
Duckies-GM
stadnyk
Carolina_GM
IslesGM
Dallas
jschofield
NYRangers

Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)

Go down 
4 posters

Who should start for the East?
C - Eric Staal (OTT)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap5%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
C - Mike Ribeiro (MTL)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap2%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
C - Patrice Bergeron (BOS)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap2%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
C - Sidney Crosby (QUE)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap8%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
LW - Alex Ovechkin (WAS)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap15%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
LW - Andy McDonald (QUE)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap0%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LW - Martin Erat (CAR)
 2% [ 1 ]
LW - Ryan Smyth (WAS)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap0%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
RW - Brian Gionta (NJD)
 2% [ 1 ]
RW - Chris Osuswoatar (NYR)
 0% [ 0 ]
RW - Evgeni Malkin (QUE)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap15%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
RW - Shane Doan (NYR)
 0% [ 0 ]
D - Boris Valabik (NYI)
 2% [ 1 ]
D - John-Michael Liles (CAR)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap3%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
D - Pavel Khaskyl (QUE)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap7%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
D - Roman Hamrlik (OTT)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap3%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
D - Scott Niedermayer (NJD)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap14%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 8 ]
D - Taylor Chorney (FLO)
 3% [ 2 ]
G - Henrik Lundqvist (NYR)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap8%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
G - Justin Pogge (OTT)
Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap5%Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
G - Ondrej Pavelec (FLO)
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 am

Make 6 selections: 1 LW, 1 C, 1 RW, 2 D and 1 G

The player at each position with the most votes will represent their team on the first line of the Eastern Conference's All-Star Team.

All players in the poll will make the team.
Back to top Go down
stadnyk

stadnyk

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:48 am

Is there anyway to go back? I only voted for 1 Dman i gaffed when voting.
Back to top Go down
WashingtonGM

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:03 am

VOTE AO!

since the rest of my team has tanked Sad
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm

stadnyk wrote:
Is there anyway to go back? I only voted for 1 Dman i gaffed when voting.

Just post who you vote for, I'll account it at the end.
Back to top Go down
stadnyk

stadnyk

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

I'll have to vote for D-Taylor Chorney my own player if that's allowed he has a poor +/- but leads my team in scoring.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 pm

stadnyk wrote:
I'll have to vote for D-Taylor Chorney my own player if that's allowed he has a poor +/- but leads my team in scoring.

Ok, np, I don't need a reason. I nominated him for the roster after all.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm

8 different voters so far, not bad considering 9 GM's logged in within the last 24 hours. Rules will be implemented soon to change that though so I'm not worried.

This poll closes in just under 9 hours (11:08pm EST).
Back to top Go down
stadnyk

stadnyk

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm

in the event of a tie for a starting spot how will the tie be broken?
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm

good question stadnyk
Back to top Go down
http://canadiens.nhl.com/index.html
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:11 pm

I have half a mind to just randomly pick one. Either that or highest overall.

That was actually something I had been wondering myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)   Eastern Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Voting (read the post before voting)
Page 1 of 1