National All-Star Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National All-Star Hockey League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStandingsRostersToday's GamesEndorsementsPower RankingsGM ListFull Stat IndexScheduleWaiversLeaderboardFree AgentsRulesLeague FilesLeague HistoryPlayoffs
Latest topics
» Playoffs Started
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am by James

» grey cup final
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm by habs1909

» Another Idea
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm by jschofield

» Panthers Playoff Push
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm by stadnyk

» News Report: New York Islanders To Stock Up On Lube
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm by GoSensGo

» h1n1 shot
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm by habs1909

» quack quack
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 am by James

» Season 6 Changes
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm by James

» Another Idea to Solve Activity Crisis
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm by James

» Contract Extensions
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am by James

Top posters
James
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcapWestern Voting (read the post before voting) I_voting_barWestern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap 
habs1909
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcapWestern Voting (read the post before voting) I_voting_barWestern Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap 
WashingtonGM
Duckies-GM
stadnyk
Carolina_GM
IslesGM
Dallas
jschofield
NYRangers

Western Voting (read the post before voting)

Go down 

Who should make the first line?
C - Brendan Morrison (PHO)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap2%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
C - Daymond Langkow (LAK)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap2%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
C - Joe Thornton (DAL)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap11%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
C - Olli Jokinen (SJS)
 2% [ 1 ]
LW - Alex Tanguay (DAL)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap0%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LW - Andrew Brunette (NSH)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap0%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LW - Dany Heatley (EDM)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap13%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
LW - Simon Gagne (EDM)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap4%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
RW - David Vyborny (NSH)
 0% [ 0 ]
RW - Erik Cole (PHO)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap6%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
RW - Jonathan Cheechoo (SJS)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap9%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
RW - Marek Svatos (EDM)
 2% [ 1 ]
D - Alexander Edler (VAN)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap7%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
D - Andrej Meszaros (CGY)
 0% [ 0 ]
D - Bryan McCabe (LAK)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap7%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
D - Dion Phaneuf (CGY)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap13%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
D - Duncan Odosteegy (DAL)
 0% [ 0 ]
D - Joni Pitkanen (SJS)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap6%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
G - Martin Brodeur (EDM)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap9%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
G - Miikka Kiprusoff (SJS)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap4%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
G - Tomas Vokoun (NSH)
Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_lcap3%Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Western Voting (read the post before voting) Empty
PostSubject: Western Voting (read the post before voting)   Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 am

Make 6 selections: 1 LW, 1 C, 1 RW, 2 D and 1 G

The
player at each position with the most votes will represent their team
on the first line of the Western Conference's All-Star Team.

All players in the poll will make the team.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Western Voting (read the post before voting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Voting (read the post before voting)   Western Voting (read the post before voting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Poll closes at 11:28pm EST.
Back to top Go down

Western Voting (read the post before voting)
Page 1 of 1