National All-Star Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National All-Star Hockey League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStandingsRostersToday's GamesEndorsementsPower RankingsGM ListFull Stat IndexScheduleWaiversLeaderboardFree AgentsRulesLeague FilesLeague HistoryPlayoffs
Latest topics
» Playoffs Started
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am by James

» grey cup final
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm by habs1909

» Another Idea
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm by jschofield

» Panthers Playoff Push
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm by stadnyk

» News Report: New York Islanders To Stock Up On Lube
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm by GoSensGo

» h1n1 shot
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm by habs1909

» quack quack
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 am by James

» Season 6 Changes
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm by James

» Another Idea to Solve Activity Crisis
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm by James

» Contract Extensions
Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am by James

Top posters
James
Which Team do You Root For I_vote_lcapWhich Team do You Root For I_voting_barWhich Team do You Root For I_vote_rcap 
habs1909
Which Team do You Root For I_vote_lcapWhich Team do You Root For I_voting_barWhich Team do You Root For I_vote_rcap 
WashingtonGM
Duckies-GM
stadnyk
Carolina_GM
IslesGM
Dallas
jschofield
NYRangers

Which Team do You Root For

Go down 
+5
NYRangers
Dallas
sharksgm
James
LA_Kings
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Which Team do You Root For Empty
PostSubject: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:48 pm

So, who does everyone root for, and for how long have you rooted for them? Smile

I've been going for the Bruins since i was born, or at least since I started watching hockey at 3.
Back to top Go down
LA_Kings

LA_Kings

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Habs are out so ill go with the Red Wings!!
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:50 pm

I've been a Flames fan since I was around 5. So about 13 years, maybe longer.

They better win tonight!
Back to top Go down
sharksgm

sharksgm

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Born, raised, and lived in the Chicago area my whole life. If they don't win tonight, they'll do it in game 7 back home.

GO HAWKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Leafs, they will win a cup before the habs do again.
Back to top Go down
NYRangers

NYRangers

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Being a Quebec native, I have to go with the Habs...

But I must admit I am leaning for St-Louis too, since the Pronger - MacInnis - Demitra era

Now that those two are out of the current playoffs... I'll have to go with the Hawks !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Born and raised in Boston, so definately the Bruins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Used to be an Avs fan, back when I knew barely anything about hockey, but then became a Wings fan, and when I actually started following hockey closely, I found I liked New Jersey the most, and I've been a fan ever since. Still like the hated Avs and Wings too though... lol

I actually like 6 teams though, in this order:

1) New Jersey
2) Detroit
3) Colorado
4) Minnesota
5) Atlanta
6) SUDBURY WOLVES!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 am

sharksgm wrote:
Born, raised, and lived in the Chicago area my whole life. If they don't win tonight, they'll do it in game 7 back home.

GO HAWKS!!!

Pulling for the Hawks in the west. I would love to see a Hawks/Bruins final.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 am

devilsgm wrote:
Used to be an Avs fan, back when I knew barely anything about hockey, but then became a Wings fan, and when I actually started following hockey closely, I found I liked New Jersey the most, and I've been a fan ever since. Still like the hated Avs and Wings too though... lol

I actually like 6 teams though, in this order:

1) New Jersey
2) Detroit
3) Colorado
4) Minnesota
5) Atlanta
6) SUDBURY WOLVES!!! lol

My condolences after last night. Tough way to lose a game 7.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Hawks-Bruins final would be garbage. I wouldn't watch a game of it.

Though that loss for New Jersey was epic. Half of their losses were so close to being wins. First, they lose the game with 0.2s remaining, then they go let in 2 goals in the last 1:20 to lose game 7. Just horrible. I laughed so much at Al's expense!
Back to top Go down
stadnyk

stadnyk

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Die Hard Canucks fan through thick and thin and as everyone knows they've had alot of thin years, playing awesome right now Hawks will be a tough challenge.Canucks for the Stanley & the Calgary Hitmen for the Memorial.
Back to top Go down
Duckies-GM
Admin
Duckies-GM

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:31 pm

I've bled blue and white since I was an embryo. I'll be a Leafs' fan 'til I die...and being that there's got to be hockey in the afterlife, I'm probably going to continue being one thereafter.

I've also been a Flames fan since about '86. I was a NYI fan just before that, during their dynasty run, as I loved watching guys like Smith, Bossy and Potvin.

Outside of the NHL, I'm an Owen Sound Attack fan, as well as a Battalion and Rangers fan (all OHL). I actually played for a ball hockey team that was named after the OHL's Guelph Storm.

WHL I'm a Hitmen fan. If for no other reason than the fact that Bret and Theo were co-owners. Now I play for a ball hockey team named after the Hitmen (with the Hitman's trademark pink 'n' black colours).

I used to also follow any team that had Gary Roberts (Calgary, Toronto, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Tampa) or Steve Yzerman (Detroit) on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skwidslair.net
habs1909

habs1909

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:51 pm

how do u remeber that in 86 u started liking them
Back to top Go down
http://canadiens.nhl.com/index.html
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 pm

dude yur up in the coach draft Ale
Back to top Go down
habs1909

habs1909

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:25 pm

we had this discussion on msn
Back to top Go down
http://canadiens.nhl.com/index.html
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Duckies-GM wrote:
I've bled blue and white since I was an embryo. I'll be a Leafs' fan 'til I die...and being that there's got to be hockey in the afterlife, I'm probably going to continue being one thereafter.

I've also been a Flames fan since about '86. I was a NYI fan just before that, during their dynasty run, as I loved watching guys like Smith, Bossy and Potvin.

Outside of the NHL, I'm an Owen Sound Attack fan, as well as a Battalion and Rangers fan (all OHL). I actually played for a ball hockey team that was named after the OHL's Guelph Storm.

WHL I'm a Hitmen fan. If for no other reason than the fact that Bret and Theo were co-owners. Now I play for a ball hockey team named after the Hitmen (with the Hitman's trademark pink 'n' black colours).

I used to also follow any team that had Gary Roberts (Calgary, Toronto, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Tampa) or Steve Yzerman (Detroit) on it.

Flames fan? Because of Roberts maybe?

And it's all about the Sudbury Wolves man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 pm

RANGERS!!! Too bad they blew a 3-1 lead and lost to the caps though
Back to top Go down
Duckies-GM
Admin
Duckies-GM

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 pm

James wrote:
Duckies-GM wrote:

Flames fan? Because of Roberts maybe?
Other way around, actually. I became a Roberts fan watching Calgary. I became a Calgary fan during their '86 run to the cup when they were defeated by Montreal, only to come back three years later and do the unthinkable. Very Happy (You remember what that was, right???)

Funny...during that '89 series, I was very, very quiet when Montreal would score a goal, as my family cheered. You should have seen the looks I got when Calgary scored...they had no idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Lol yea, only team to defeat the Habs at the Montreal Forum to win the Cup. Every Flames fan remembers this!

Idk if I got it completely right, it's been a while since someone's made me say that.
Back to top Go down
Duckies-GM
Admin
Duckies-GM

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:53 pm

It's a mantra...you should be repeating it 10x daily!
Back to top Go down
jschofield

jschofield

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Go Avs Go!!! Sad . The sad face represents the horrible year the Avs had by the way lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do You Root For   Which Team do You Root For I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team do You Root For
Page 1 of 1